Want To Borrow

edited May 2014 in Marketplace
/nohobo

Comments

• Want, gatta have, borrow a crown race remover. plz k thx
  • Anyone got a tubeless 29'r tire I can borrow for STXC? Will be used for front wheel.
  • want me to stop by CB on my way home? i need some other parts shit i think.
  • edited June 2014
    @mixtieme Still need to use a crown race remover?
  • @cekte it's no longer urgent but we don't have such a tool in our box. If your selling I'd be interested in it. Pix/description.
  • Right on. Not looking to sell those tools, but I'm happy to help if you guys ever need one removed or pressed in. I've been consistently upgrading the shop tools at Veloseum and have a very legit slide hammer crown race remover and very nice custom machined headset press now.
  • Want to Borrow:

Airsoft gun or something similar. Fucking crows sit right outside my window every damn morning and just caw for literally hours at a time. It's driving me nuts. I have never hated any sort of animal like I hate crows now. Goddamn I fucking hate crows.
  • get a trumark slingshot/wristrocket
  • with the red tube (easy pull)(best for short-er range)

or you could go outside and ask them nicely to leave. im not being hippy dippy but crows can be malicious and will remember you
  • I've had similar crow issues. One morning recently, I looked outside and there were at least 100 on the power line, just squawking at each other... It was kind of like a scary movie
  • Hellooo y'all. My name is Ashley and I'm from Minneapolis. I'll be visiting Portland July 1st-8th and am trying to bring my bike without paying an ass ton of stupid dollars. I've managed to fit most of my shit into one checkable bag, except I can't make two wheels fit... What's the possibility I could rent a front wheel from someone for the week? I will repay my undying gratitude with beer or pizza or cash or *almost* whatever you want.

Help a sister out!
  • ps this is @sunnyd 's ladylove
  • OH SHIT FUCK PISS WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!

@slam has something for you and she's a girl so she probably won't rape you that much
  • @jerry awesome. you know the boy?

I'm also looking for some rad things to do. I got no agenda and a WEEK there. Let's be buddies.
  • @Miguel said:
    get a trumark slingshot/wristrocket
    Hmm I feel like I'd have less accuracy with a slingshot. I have definitely thought about those as well though. I think they already have some sort of vendetta against some cats in the neighborhood or something (or maybe me?) They sit directly outside my bedroom window EVERY fucking morning, just crowing away for hours on end, it's pretty awful.
    @Josh said:
    I've had similar crow issues. One morning recently, I looked outside and there were at least 100 on the power line, just squawking at each other... It was kind of like a scary movie
    Yeah wtf. They've gotten increasingly intolerable lately. For such a reportedly intelligent bird, they sure act like dicks.

On a side note- I walked to the store earlier and coincidentally enough, directly below the telephone pole that they always sit at right near my apt, one is now laying there dead. I honestly had absolutely nothing to do with it. Other than wishing harm upon them. Haha weird

#chemtrails
  • It's generally scientifically proven that crows (a) can recognize people and (b) do communicate tell other crows which people are jerks (there's an episode of Nova about this that is on DVD at the library). Instead of airsoft gun/slingshot, I'd try unshelled peanuts in a down-the-street neighbor's yard or on their porch rail or something.
  • @ashray said:
    What's the possibility I could rent a front wheel from someone for the week?
    PM'd you!
  • anyone got a T3 and T4 driver I could borrow tomorrow.
  • Torx? Yeah
  • Can I swing by?
  • I lost the T3 but you can borrow the T4 whenever @tvcb
  • @jerry
    my tools will be back from PAX on wednesday. broken phone will wait, thanks though.
  • want to borrow/rent:
    a bike to use while I'm in PDX. i'll be there from Dec 11th til just after the new year.
    something 56cm-ish. maybe something I can ride Forest Park on. Not too picky.
    i'll bring a lock and pedals w me.
    also I wanna see y'alll!!
  • we should have a lurvbbq
  • @lurvey you can borrow my kilo if you want. but i wouldn't recommend taking it to forest park!
  • @Slam said:
    @lurvey you can borrow my kilo u r a wussy if u dont take it to forest park!
    ftfy

• edited November 2014
    @lurvey how tall are you? I've got an On-One Pompetamine that fits me with a long stem on it. I'm just under 5'10"
  • I'll put $5 on 6'1"....
  • $5 on 5'10"